TOP 10 TEA STALLS IN LUCKNOW
You can go, grab and enjoy a cup of tea with bun- maska, samosas with your friends and family at any one of them.
Chai chai chai... You recognize this word alright, it’s the new cool and everybody says thankyou due to the sudden emergence of the Tea Revolution in India. Most of the people start their day through 'ek cup chai' and now it’s been an important part of our lives. Regardless of how old you’re but everyone loves the 'chai chuskiya' with families, friends or individuals also. That's why the surge of tea cafés in India has brought a smile on the face of each tea lover and now we will proudly ditch the named Cafes for tea a bit like Starbucks or more to sneak into our much wanted 'chai ki tapris'.
Here we list 10 tea places in Lucknow that you simply should go to urge to be refreshed.
With ‘Chai Pe Charcha’ beginning of drawing rooms to the national podiums, the Tearooms have also come an extended way and Lucknow has not been aloof of it.
1. Sharma Ji Ki Chai- The right place for Chai lovers in Lucknow. It’s one place that has dedicated itself to the art of an ideal hot drink. With a glass of chai, grab their bun- maska and samosa then you’ll find yourself saying that this is often exactly how you wanted your tea to be.
Location: 14 Maqbara Road, Lalbagh
2. New Shukla Tea Stall- The large crowd at the tea stall is enough to prove the recognition of the place. It’s one among the normal tea stalls for Nawabi people, situated within the bylanes of Hazratganj. If you’ll give the right atmosphere for spending time together with your friends or family and need a few good chai, then you must visit this place.
3. Kewal Tea Stall- 'Kulhad chai' everyone wants to drink chai in it, here the tea served in Kulhad because due to this the taste comes in rich creamy. This place is legendary for its large samosa and one among the all time favorite destinations of tea-lovers in Lucknow. It serves a spread of flavourful tea alongside grilled bun makhan, khasta and enormous sized samosas, it’s one among the oldest tea stalls within the city.
Location: Halwasiya Market, Hazratganj
4. TeAdda- This one is for those that cannot find an awesome and affordable place to hangout for a cup of tea with their friends, it’s the place to travel stupidly nothing. Unlike costly cafes they don’t charge you a fortune and still offer you an excellent ambiance with tempting awesome tea.
Location: Sai Bazaar, Opposite BBD University, Chinhat, Gomti Nagar
5. Chai Peeni Hai- When the will of 'Chai Peeni Hai' bang you next time you’ll try a cup of tea at this Chai joint. A hygienic and casual approach to your everyday chai, the ‘Chai Peeni Hai’ also will amuse you with sumptuous treats in conjunction with the tea.
(i) Riverside Mall, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar
(ii) Besides Sri Ram Tower, Ashok Marg, Hazratganj
(iii) Naka Hindola, Charbagh
6. Gabbar ki Chai- The speciality of this joint is that the menu will compel you revisit 'Sholay' because the tea served here include Gabbar ki Chai, Kaaliya ki Chai(Black Tea) and Jai Veeru ki Chai(Adrak-Elaichi) that's why it offers you regular tea and snacks with Bollywood tadka.
Location: Opp Gate no 1 , New Amity University, Gomti Nagar
7. Planters Tea Bar and Book Cafe- This place serves a spread of Chai. Rosella, oolong, rose oolong jasmine, punch , mint, and masala tea shots are just like the cafe tea shots. Dates are the partner of Irani tea while mathri is an accompaniment with Punjabi Tea. The cafe also features a sort of green teas like lotus tea, matcha latte, benni tea, basket tea, brick tea, matcha japanese tea, etc. It simply means that when you want from herbal tea to comfort of kulhad wali chai you name it, this place offers all of them all then you’ll certainly 'refresh' you.
Location: C 2/16, Vikas Khand, Gomti Nagar
8. Buttercup Bungalow & Tea Room- They carry delightfully hand picked tea leaves from round the globe and freshly brew them into your tea cup like Darjeeling First Flush, Assam Golden Tip, Kangra Oolong, Earl Grey, Egyptian Chamomile Infusion. They even serve Moroccan Mint Tea, Green Tea, South African Rooibos Tea, Yoga Tea, Masala Chai, pekoe , Kashmiri Kahwa, Flowering Dragon Ball. Additionally, the favorites are Rose Petals, Mango Tea, Lychee Tea, Strawberry Tea, Peach Tea, and Vanilla Tea. It’s a gorgeous tea room alongside the strawberry ice tea and Lychee ice tea also. If you would like to urge both tea and cakes then there’s no better place to go to.
Location: 12, Mall Avenue, Sadar Bazaar
9. Mansa Tea Stall- This tea joint is within the top and one among the favourite places for youth. Tea leaves and the correct quantity of milk with spices brewed gives pleasant fragrance. Whenever you bought an opportunity try their bread makhan alongside a cup of chai to enjoy a soothing or refreshing treat with anyone.
10. Nabeel Tea Point- During this tea joint try maggi, bun maska alongside tea and you’ll surely invite more. Whenever you would like to urge refreshment with a glass of cutting chai then move to this spot. You’ll always find youngsters thronging along the tea point to enjoy some good tea.
Enjoy the cup of tea in this stall then tell which one becomes your favorite tea joint.