TOP 10 MOTIVATIONAL MOVIES FOR STUDENTS
Motivational movies for students.
TOP 10 MOTIVATIONAL MOVIES FOR STUDENTS
Everyone gets very easily connected to the things they can relate to. Movies are the best medium to influence anyone because we can connect it easily. Here, is the list of top 10 motivational movies for students:
1) Taare Zameen Par – A really well-known and acknowledged movie, ‘Taare Zameen Par’ was released within the year 2007 and was directed by actor Aamir Khan. It’s a famous movie which is predicated on a specific syndrome of ‘Learning-Disability’ and therefore the concept of ‘inclusion’ in schools also as in our society also.The movie showcases a rollercoaster of a lifetime of a dyslexic student named Ishaan. he's bashed left, right and center for his inability to cope up with basic education until there comes a benefactor who understands his struggles and helps him overcome them. Students who watch this movie will learn to empathize and help others with special abilities. This movie gives a message to the viewers for developing an understanding with special children and to understand that ‘Every child is special’.
2) English Vinglish - This movie may be a beautiful combat in the various ways during which people of all ages can better their lives. Released in 2012, this Bollywood film unveils a variety of life’s lessons that are relevant to this time and everybody also . The self-confident female lead impresses upon everyone to start out loving themselves to rework all the mundane things of life into fresh and delightful experiences. Students who watch this flick will learn a crucial lesson that it's never too late to start out something fresh. It also inspires them to maneuver out of their temperature to experience life and success.
3) My Name is Khan - My Name Is Khan movie focuses on the connection between the Western world and Islam and the way that has changed over the past few years. It also describes the journey of 1 family and the way it changes due to 9/11. within the story of film, there's one child named Rizwan Khan, a Muslim who has Asperger syndrome, growing up together with his mother within the Borivali section of Mumbai. Later as an adult, Rizwan moves to San Francisco and lives together with his brother and sister-in-law. While there, he falls crazy with Mandira. After 9/11, Rizwan and Mandira begin to face a variety of difficulties which causes them to separate. Rizwan then begins an extended journey across the US to win Mandira back. within the process of his journey, he "inspires optimism and joy within the hearts of the people he encounters by spreading messages of goodwill wherever he roams.
4) Queen - A yet-another woman-centric movie that shows this generation to face for themselves is Queen, a 2014 Bollywood film. Through this movie, the feminine lead showcases the facility of humor in one’s life. It teaches everyone to wear a smile on their faces despite what life throws at them. It also can teach students to steer a confident life while making room for a few adventures to explore life’s gifts to their fullest. Students who will thoroughly enjoy this movie will find out how to develop a positive frame of mind so they can lead a carefree and happy life.
5) Neerja- It’s an inspirational movie that teaches students some life’s lessons is Neerja, a 2016 Bollywood flick. This movie is a young and cheerful stewardess who sacrifices her life to save lots of all the passengers onboard a hijacked flight. She, while showing utmost loyalty towards her profession, lives by the life’s principle of gender equality. Students can emulate the strong sense of purpose the protagonist has towards her job. they will also learn compassion from her when she puts her life before national or religious disparities.
6) Bhaag Milkha Bhaag - As a tribute to an exemplary national running champion Milkha Singh, this movie, released in 2013 won the hearts of all the cine-goers as an ideal inspiration to realize . Students are going to be drawn to pursue their dreams. they're going to understand the importance of perseverance in reaching their goal to tread the trail of success.
7) Border - Students who are hooked in to serving the country can derive tons of inspiration from this Bollywood war movie aptly titled Border. Released in 1997, this movie to the present very day, portrays the ill-effects of wars which end in colossal human casualties and economic disruption. Students will learn that wars can never pave the way for peace between the countries using military and ammunition power. This movie sets the stage to prevent glorifying wars and harps on the importance of maintaining healthy relations with our geographical neighbors. Students can learn the art of compassion and universal brotherhood from this movie.
8) Manjhi - The frontiersman - a true story of a few men who traverse the mountain to create how for his fellow villagers to urge faster to the hospital across the mountain. After his wife passes away trying to cross a mountain, Manjhi, out of sheer rage, sets on a search to carve a road through the treacherous mountain. While being laughed at earlier,he eventually showed all folks the facility of strong will & commitment.
9) Chakde India - A movie contains, story of a disgraced hockey captain, leading a ragtag team of girls to victory within the hockey World Cup . At a time, when sports in India are highly dominated by men, a failed veteran ice-hockey player named Kabir Khan decides to teach a wayward, arrogant & divided women’s Indian team & encourages them to become the planet champions. This movie is all about willpower, diligence & unity.
10) 3 Idiots - Don’t aim for fulfillment , instead chase excellence. This is often a special message from this 2009 Hindi movie revolving around the lifetime of engineering students. Learning with a way of purpose and not just to ace in examinations may be a key takeaway for college kids . This worldly wisdom including comedy makes 3 Idiots a learning-entertainer for college kids .