Top 10 Hospitals in India
India's top hospitals which are most trusted & reputed.
Over a period of time, India has gained a global reputation as a medical hub, where patients get world-class healthcare facilities, coming at affordable prices. Hospitals all over the country are equipped with trained doctors, medical staff and infrastructure, to help the patient get fit and fine with the best possible treatment. Here is the list of top 10 hospitals in India:
1) AIIMS: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) IN New Delhi has reinforced its position as one of the best hospitals in India, on account of having the best doctors, along with excellent infrastructural and research facilities for various diseases. The institute, which was established in 1956, is also a leading training institute for medical students.
Address: Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
Phone: 011 2658 8500
2) Fortis Hospital: Featuring next on the list of top 10 best hospitals of India is the reputed brand name of Fortis Hospitals, which offers excellent health care facilities, with world-class treatment, trained doctors, friendly staff and high-class infrastructure. Besides its branches all over India, Fortis extends its services in 11 other countries around the globe.
3) Apollo: One of the most trusted names in the field of health care and hospitalization in the country today is that of Apollo Hospitals, where patients get state of the art facilities, including treatment, diagnostics, pharmacy and consultancy, from all those who are best in these fields. Apollo has a chain of hospitals all over the country and if you need more information about pharmacies.
4) Lilavati Hospital: Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai, which was founded as a charitable trust in 1978, boasts of the best medical facilities in the country, along with state of the art facilities, infrastructure and trained medical staff. This is one of the top class hospitals in Mumbai.
Address: A-791, Bandra Reclamation, KC Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Phone: 022 2675 1000
5) Christian Medical College ( CMC): Christian Medical College is a name that stands for excellence in the field of medical treatment and research and education, with best health care services meant for all classes of the society. The CMC hospital is known for providing subsidized services for those who cannot afford expensive medical treatment.
Address: Ida Scudder Road, Vellore – 632004, Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: 0416-2281000, 3070000
6) Shri Ganga Ram Hospital: This is a 675-bed multi-specialty hospital located in New Delhi. The Minimal Access Surgery Department of the hospital is the first of its kind in South Asia. The hospital reserves its 20% beds for financially weaker patients and 40% of its OPD patients are treated free of cost.
Address: Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110060
Phone: 011 2575 0000
7) Tata Memorial Hospital: Tata Memorial Hospital, a government institute, which specializes in the treatment of cancer, is considered as one of the top cancer hospitals in the country. This hospital was set up in 1941 and is dedicated to fighting this deadly disease. The aim of this hospital, which is looked after by the Health Ministry, is to make cancer treatment affordable.
Address: Dr. E Borges Road, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012
Phone: 022 2417 7000
8) Medanta Hospital: One of the most widely acclaimed hospitals in the country is Medanta-The Medicity, which was established in 2009 in Gurgaon. This multi-specialty hospital is known for providing world-class facilities through its 20 specialty divisions and departments.
Address: Sector 38, Gurugram, Haryana 122018
Phone: 0124 414 1414
9) King Edward Memorial Hospital: The hospital was founded in the year 1926 and is controlled by the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai. The hospital has 1800 beds with 390 staff physicians and 550 resident doctors. The hospital treats about 1.8 million outpatients and 78,000 in-patients annually. The hospital’s modern infrastructure and the competent team of doctors have made it a preferred destination for patients. Seth G.S. Medical College attached to the hospital offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in medicine.
Address: Acharya Donde Marg, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012
Phone: 022 2410 7000
10) Hiranandani Hospital:
The hospital is named after its founder, Dr. L.H. Hirandani. The hospital boasts of all the modern diagnostic and medical services along with a team of well-qualified doctors and nurses. The hospital deals in various branches of medicine such as Gynaecology, Bariatric surgery, Nephrology, Human reproduction, etc. All the medical and diagnostic services are present inside the hospital itself. The hospital also has a system that allows all the hospital beds to be directly monitored from the ICU/ICCU. The hospital also provides special facilities for physically challenged patients.
Address: Hill Side Avenue, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai – 400 076.
Phone: 022 25763300 / 3333 – 022 71023300 / 3333